Luneville is in the North East of France about 90 kms from the German border.
In 1786 Sebastian Keller bought the bankrupt factory of Jaques Chambrette in Luneville. Around 1832 the son of Sebastian Keller, along with his son in law Guerin, became the owners. This resulted in the mark K&G.
Keller and Guerin gave new life to the ceramic factory by industrialising it in the 19th century.